**About the Job**
In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
- Lead a team of 7 Network Operations Engineers.
- Enjoy exceptional benefits, including pension plan options.
- Be a part of a top 10 ranked hospital in the U.S.
**What You Will Do**
Your responsibilities will include:
- Supervising work and delegating assignments within your team.
- Creating policies for network operations.
- Providing leadership and delivery for network operations projects.
- Managing Cisco LAN/WAN and network monitoring.
- Offering 24x7 support for network operations infrastructure.
We're looking for candidates with the following qualifications and experiences:
- 7+ years of network operations and network engineering experience.
- Proficiency with Cisco Routers and Switches, including managing over 400 network devices.
- Previous experience in a team lead or supervisory role.
- Willingness to be on-site for 3 days a week.
- A required CCNA certification (CCNP preferred).