The role is flexible with 3 days in the Manhattan office and 2 days working from home - this is non-negotiable due to the nature and security of the trading networks.
· MUST have a Masters's degree or a relevant bachelor's degree - with a high GPA from college or university.
· Experience working across LAN and WAN networks
· Experience with routing and network protocols (OSPF, BGP, PIM-SM)
· Experience troubleshooting transport protocols (TCP/UDP)
· Experience working with Linux and proficient in a programming language
· Ideally experience with overlay networks (EVPN, VxLAN)