The Manager in this role will hold a pivotal position in safeguarding our digital assets, ensuring the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of our sensitive information. You will lead a team of cybersecurity professionals and collaborate closely with various departments to design, implement, and manage comprehensive cybersecurity strategies and initiatives. Your expertise will be critical in identifying and mitigating potential security risks, staying ahead of emerging threats, and maintaining compliance with relevant industry regulations.
- Develop and execute cybersecurity strategies, policies, and procedures to safeguard the organization's digital assets and infrastructure.
- Lead and manage a team of cybersecurity professionals, providing guidance, mentorship, and fostering a culture of continuous learning.
- Conduct regular security assessments and vulnerability evaluations to identify and address potential weaknesses in systems and applications.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure the integration of security measures into all aspects of the organization's operations.
- Stay current with the latest cybersecurity trends, technologies, and threats to proactively assess potential risks and recommend appropriate countermeasures.
- Manage incident response and recovery efforts, ensuring effective communication and coordination during security incidents.
- Oversee the implementation and maintenance of security tools, including firewalls, intrusion detection systems, and encryption technologies.
- Maintain compliance with relevant regulatory standards and frameworks (e.g., GDPR, ISO 27001, NIST) and ensure that security controls align with industry best practices.
- A minimum of five (5)+ years of experience in information security, application security, and coordination within large organizations with multiple priorities; or an equivalent combination of education and experience, plus 2 years of experience in a lead/supervisory capacity.
- Strong knowledge of cybersecurity technologies, tools, and best practices.
- Experience with risk management, threat modeling, and vulnerability assessment.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Prior experience in incident response and crisis management is a valuable asset.
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making abilities.
- An ability to adapt to a fast-paced, evolving environment and lead a team to achieve strategic goals.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or a related field (preferred).
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) certification (preferred).
Please note that onsite presence is only required one day a week.