Within a multifaceted team, your role encompasses the orchestration and execution of technical controls and configuration parameters. Tasks encompass a range of responsibilities, including but not confined to:
1. Oversee a consortium of engineers, analysts, and cybersecurity experts - entailing general staff oversight and appraisal, task synchronization, workforce strategizing, hazard mitigation, communication, and status monitoring.
2. Assume the mantle of Subject Matter Expert (SME) under the contract, concerning all facets of Cybersecurity and the Risk Management Framework (RMF), as well as cyber conformity/tools (such as eMASS/XACTA, Nessus, HBSS, Splunk, etc.).
3. Foster team cognizance of emerging Department of Defense cyber prerequisites.
4. Propose innovative cybersecurity tools that have the potential to automate team workflows.
5. Ascertain that Risk Assessments, Exemption/Exception requests, and RMF Packages align with regulatory compliance.
6. Ensure the team adheres to the schedule for monitoring, reporting, and assessing Cyber compliance, in accordance with government policies, for all Operations and Infrastructure.
7. Oversee the maintenance, monitoring, reporting, and evaluation of Cyber compliance for all security tools and technology by the team.
8. Guarantee the team's vigilance in monitoring, reporting, and assessing internal and external Cyber policy compliance.
9. Collaborate to minimize risk across the security system's infrastructure.
10. Maintain daily interaction with program management, operations, and engineering leaders to ensure the synchronized execution of program requirements and the enhancement of the supported environment's security posture.
Position / Candidate Prerequisites
1. Possession of an active TS/SCI w/ Polygraph security clearance.
2. A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, IT, or a Cybersecurity Discipline.
3. A minimum of seven (7) years of demonstrated experience in Information Security, coupled with a proficient understanding of both DoD and Federal Government Cybersecurity/Information Assurance Security policies and procedures.
4. Demonstrated leadership experience in Cybersecurity Teams.
5. Proficiency in navigating both the Risk Management Framework (RMF) and/or other system authorization and accreditation processes and NIST 800-53 controls.
6. Proven track record in accrediting systems using Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS)/Xacta or similar, McAfee Host Based Security System (HBSS) or similar, and Nessus.
7. Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively with technical peers/leads.
8. Current DoD 8570 IAT Level-II certificate; preference for IAM-II or IAM-III.
9. Proficiency in oral, written, and presentation skills, with a track record of effective communication with customers at various echelons.
10. Demonstrated background in collaborating within multifaceted teams.
11. Exhibited aptitude in time management and organizational skills to meet deadlines and uphold quality objectives.
12. Strong proficiency in MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
13. Experience catering to Intelligence Community clientele is desirable.
1. Prolonged exposure to computer screens.
2. Extended periods of seated work.
3. Ability to reach by extending hands or arms in any direction.
4. Dexterous finger control for precise object manipulation, such as using a keyboard.
5. Proficiency in comprehending spoken words and sentences.
6. Effective verbal communication to convey information and ideas.
7. Proficiency in comprehending written information and ideas.
8. Application of general principles to specific problems, yielding logical solutions.
9. Aptitude for recognizing and comprehending spoken language from others.