Our client is seeking a fulltime contract administrator to work with the NRO in Chantilly VA. The firm is a prime on the contract that's been extended for 5 years.
The client is seeking someone with over 6 years experience working at contract administrator capacity and must have an active TS/SCI w Poly security clearance.
The Contract Administrator provides all forms of contract-related support through all phases of contract award, administration, and closeout. The Contract Administrator will serve as a business advisor for all acquisition and contract related Program Office needs.
• Provide general contract administration support including:
• Prepare data-call responses for Government approval.
• Prepare reports as directed by the CO, Team Chief or Senior Contracting Officer.
• Interface with NRO financial management systems such as NRO Execution And Reporting (NEAR), NRO Financial Info System (NFIS), Financial Information Tool or FFO Information Tool (FIT), Financial Information Requirements Systems Tool (FIRsT), EpX Studio and other NRO financial management tools.
• Maintain contract files in accordance with all required regulations
• Prepare contract award and modifications in accordance with NAM/FAR for CO review/signature into EPX, to include identifying appropriate solicitation and contract clauses
• Draft, edit, review, and maintain all contractual documentation, such as prenegotiation and price negotiation memorandums, SOWs, Justifications and Approvals (J&A), acquisition plans, and other acquisition/contracting documents for consideration by authorized Government personnel.
• Provide recommendations on contract matters to Government personnel such as the COTR, Program Control, and/or Security, as required
• Collect and analyze relevant market information from Government and nonGovernment sources in order to make recommendations regarding possible sources; prepare Market Research reports
• Make recommendations to authorized Government personnel regarding cash flow regarding acquisitions.
• Analyze customer requirements and recommend the appropriate contract type that meets all statutory requirements
• Recommend appropriate contracting methods based on customer requirement
• Make recommendations on the appropriate method of publicizing a procurement
• Construct contract incentives that meet required policy while incentivizing positive BOA contractor performance
• Make recommendations regarding the types of contract financing available based on contract type and method of procurement
• Make recommendations regarding when full and open, full and open after exclusion of sources, and Other Than Full and Open competition should be used
• Draft source selection criteria using best value, lowest price technically acceptable or other methods for contracts awarded by negotiation for consideration by authorized Government personnel.
• Draft pre-award and post-award debriefings for unsuccessful offerors
• Support pre-award and post-award protests in accordance with the FAR/NAM requirements
• Make recommendations regarding cost/price analysis of BOA holders proposals, to include identify when certified cost or pricing data is required
• Assist in preparing and conducting negotiation of all the elements of a potential contract or solicitation including schedule, performance, and price; and prepare related documents
• Track BOA holders use of Government property and support the resolution of property-related issues
• Prepare and submit expired contracts into the contract close-out (i.e., Settlements) process.
• Support and document contract terminations including calculating contract termination final contract price
• Make recommendations regarding analysis, computation, and tracking contract payments and support the resolution of payment-related problems
• Identify indicators of fraud or other legal offenses
• Analyze, recommend, and document the validity of claims
• Resolve contract issues with CO approval
• Make recommendations regarding the evaluation and documentation of subcontracting plans, organizational conflict of interest plans, foreign ownership, control, or influence situations, international traffic and arms regulation situations, and deviation waivers.
• Support and document delivery and acceptance of goods and/or services in accordance with the contract to Government personnel
Desired Skill Set
• Demonstrated experience working within a customer-oriented environment and provide quality service
• Demonstrated ability to participate productively as a contributing member in a team environment
• Demonstrated experience communicating effectively and concisely using a variety of styles and techniques appropriate to the audience
• Demonstrated experience using Microsoft Office and standard computer applications
• Demonstrated ability to display a high level of initiative, effort, and commitment towards completing assignments in a timely manner.
• Demonstrated experience identifying problems; determining accuracy and relevance of information; uses sound judgment to generate and evaluate alternatives, and making recommendations.
• Demonstrated experience to make sound, well-informed, and objective recommendations; perceives the impact and implications of recommendations; commits to action, even in uncertain situations, to accomplish organizational goals; causes positive change
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in a business related discipline and 4 years relevant experience
Bachelor's Degree in any discipline with at least 24 semester hours in Business related courses and 6 years relevant experience
Clearance: Active TS/SCI clearance, with CI Poly.
Security clearance required
TSSCI CI Poly
0 – 10