Candidates are mandatory to have PD1 & PD2 certifications.
- Bachelor’s in CS/EE/E&TC or MCA
- Must have 5+ years of experience in salesforce ecosystem with atleast 1 Lightning project experience
- Must have Lightning web component experience
- Knowledge in object-oriented concepts, Apex Language, LWC, Java Script, JQuery.
- Solid understanding of Salesforce.com architecture and API’s
- Good understanding of Salesforce application security, integration, performance and quality requirements
- Thorough understanding of SFDC governor limits and best practice guidelines.
- Good knowledge with software development lifecycle practices and methodologies.
- Platform Developer, Admin and Developer certifications is plus.
- Zeal to quickly learn and adapt to other technologies; self-driven, self-learner.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent problem-solving and investigative skills.
- Excellent analytical ability and critical thinking skills
PD1 & PD2 Certified.
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
The approximate annual base compensation range for this position is $100,000 to $1,25,000. The actual offer, reflecting the total compensation package plus benefits, will be determined by a number of factors which include but are not limited to the applicant’s experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities; geographic location; and internal equity.
Benefits - Full
Relocation Assistance Available - No
Commission Compensation - No
Bonus Eligible - No
Overtime Eligible - No
Interview Travel Reimbursed - No
5+ to 7 years experience
Seniority Level - Mid-Senior
Management Experience Required - No
Minimum Education - Bachelor's Degree
Willingness to Travel - Occasionally