Job Type: Full-time
Required Clearance: Secret Security Clearance
Required Certification(s): IAT Level II (Security+CE)
Required Education: Associates Degree in an IT, Engineering, or Technical discipline or equivalent work experience.
Required Experience: 7+ years
We are seeking an Oracle APEX Developer to support our staffing plan.The Oracle APEX Developer’s primary development duties are the conversion/migration of Oracle Reports and Forms to Oracle APEX. The Oracle APEX Developer is responsible for the design, coding and unit testing of converted/migrated forms. Oracle APEX Developer provides expertise and direction in the development and/or modification of Oracle Reports and Forms to Oracle APEX.
· Uses expertise to design develop, code, test, and debug software.
· May work in one or several areas, such as equipment or software design, engineering evaluation or test, configuration
management procedures, statistical analysis and modeling.
· Works with users to define existing or new system scope and objectives.
· Provides analytical support and technical advice during the conceptualization, development, and implementation phases.
· Plans and schedules new applications systems projects with user, systems software, and computer center operations personnel, including the identification of objectives, time frames, costs, and manpower requirements.
· Performs tasks necessary to ensure the identification and documentation of hazards within software systems using various analysis tools and techniques.
· Reviews and evaluates systems and software for adherence to government or commercial directives, standards, guidelines, and criteria concerning software safety and systems safety.
· Confirms design mitigations are captured in the design and its documentation and verifies implementation.
· May perform as a project lead with the responsibility for the instruction, assigning, direction, and monitoring of the performance of assigned systems developers / analyst working on a specific project.
· Basic design, build or maintenance of software, using authoring or scripting languages, content creation tools, management tools and digital media.
· dentify problems uncovered by testing or customer feedback and correct problems.
· Evaluate code to ensure it is valid, meets industry standards and is compatible with devices or operation systems.
· Development experience: 7+ years
· IAT Level II (Security+CE)
· Associate's Degree in an IT, Engineering, or Technical discipline or equivalent work experience.
2 / 2
· Oracle PL/SQL: 4 years
· Oracle APEX: 4 years
· Oracle Pro*C: 2 years
· Development experience in an Agile Methodology