At our company, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at the company it will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
Basic Function: Position is responsible for the development and management of the company's Loctite Industrial (ACM) business at key Premier Industrial Distributors in the U.S. Primarily, this role is focused on implementing ACM’s strategic priorities with our top tier distributors, while leading and executing sales plans to achieve financial goals. The NDAM is charged with developing these business relationships into strategic, lasting partnerships. The NDAM role works closely across a multitude of functions to create and implement programs, both nationally and regionally, that drive sales and create ongoing opportunities with pipeline portfolio.
- Charged with managing both the commercial and operational relationship between the company and key National Industrial Distributors
- Responsible for managing and developing key strategic Industrial Distributors at both the national and regional level.
- Responsible for negotiating and executing annual contracts and agreements relative to commercial arrangements, operational requirements, and marketing programs with assigned key Industrial Distributors.
- Coordinates and executes Quarterly and Annual Business reviews, along with Top-to-Top executive meetings
- Collaborates with Channel Management to support the implementation and execution of standard policy initiatives
- Collaborates with Channel Development Managers, and works cross functionally to implement training programs needed to support distributor related initiatives, e.g., selling tools, product launches, program support, training modules
- Builds collaborative relationships with company sales organization to drive key programs and initiatives at the field level.
- Participation and coordination of Distributor events and trade shows .
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 7-10 years Sales, Account Management or other customer facing experience
- Industrial MRO and/or OEM value-based selling experience a plus
- Proven negotiating and business analysis skills
- Strong capability to develop and deliver presentations
- Strategy development and implementation
- Experience with distribution channels
- Travel approx. 50%
- Participates in team meetings and events as scheduled by management
5+ to 7 years experience
Seniority Level - Mid-Senior
Management Experience Required - No
Minimum Education - Bachelor's Degree
Willingness to Travel - Always
Located within the US
Willing to travel up to 50% of the time in this role
7-10 years of sales or account management experience, in the industrial space similier to Henkel
would like diverse candidates
Need someone with experience that will someday take over Hiring Manager's role (VP Channel Management NA)